Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Senior Frontend Engineer in the Customer Success Department, you are responsible for both development and spot-on support. Together with a cross-functional team, you integrate our products seamlessly and on time. As soon as you enter the customer’s world, the pressure is on, the clock is ticking, and customer expectations are sky-high. You will encounter situations that demand prompt, yet smart actions.
We offer the possibility of working hybrid-at least once a week you will be working form the office in Kraków.
What you'll do
Your goal is to seamlessly integrate the Backbase platform into our customers’ systems and then build on top of that, making a final solution perfectly tailored towards customer needs. During projects, you take on the expert role for anything related to the frontend.
You deliver jaw-dropping, award-worthy frontend experiences. You push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns, across the board, including motion design and animations. You basically think and act like an entrepreneur.
We love clean, maintainable code as we are building an expanding product that’s not even halfway yet. Backbase moves fast so you need to be capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product wishes and the company within a short amount of time. Collaborative innovation is key within Backbase and you know how to clearly share your vision and ideas to developers, designers and business stakeholders.
Depending on the customer’s location you occasionally find yourself abroad and on-site during implementations for short periods of time. Since you are the closest link to our customers it is part of your job to work closely with our R&D department for new product development. You think of cool modern features and you signal customer demand.
Who you are
● You have strong Angular (we use Angular 12) and Typescript skills;
● You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains;
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects;
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
● You've worked professionally with Bootstrap and are happy to work with this technology;
● You understand and have experience with Agile methodology;
● You have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
● Time for self-development, training budget and a clear promotion path
● Bonus on top of your base salary
● Private healthcare (Luxmed)
● Headspace application
● Work-life balance, flexible working hours
● Hardware (Mac) and all the needed equipment
● Integration events (both online and offline)
● Referral bonus;
● Great office, if you want to work from the office from time to time or all the time (Kraków, High 5, building 4)
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to the premium Headspace app.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.