Product Owner - Mobile Banking
Ideate, create and drive the future of mobile business banking and deliver solutions to banks all around the world and their millions of users.
What you'll do
As a Product Owner for Mobile Business Banking, you will own multiple capabilities throughout our omnichannel Digital Banking platform. Own your set of features through the complete product life cycle: from setting a clear vision and defining new requirements, to creating the first prototype, to launching the new features with real customers in production, and taking care of product support and maintenance.
Your future at Backbase as a Product Owner:
● Working in a cross-functional squad where high quality products and features are built
● You are in charge of deciding how to best showcase the value brought through product demos, presentations, and marketing collateral.
● Translating customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements by spending time with our customers to understand their challenges, gathering insights into how to solve problems and delivering new features.
● Working closely with a Engineering Manager who’s in charge of timely delivery and quality, while you manage we create for whom and its priority.
● Being the go-to person to solve complex, functional and analytical problems while prioritising our customers.
● Our Product Owners have that “get things done” mentality while ensuring the productivity of team members.
Who you are
Backbase builds banking software in the FinTech industry and one of our key products is our Business Banking solution. From bill payments and payroll, to loan applications and cash flow forecasting and user onboarding – we are here to break the status quo, build what hasn’t be built, break what hasn’t been broken and change what needs to be changed
If the below sounds like you, please hit that apply button:
● You have a strong Mobile Product Development background (bonus points for the Business Banking domain) backed by years of experience in digital banking to where you can act as a Subject Matter Expert on this topic;
● You bring a mix of tech, business, and UX know-how to your team to fix or work around issues;
● You are familiar with Agile/Lean product development practices and can focus on a constant feedback cycle to bring the optimum value to our customers;
● You have experience working with teams using Scrum and empower others to deliver their best work
● You have no problem defining clear and concrete epics and user stories;
● You are precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts;
● Needless to say, you are a social person with great communication skills and the talent to motivate people in the right direction;
● You value work life balance, autonomy and asynchronous communication;
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.