We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to strengthen our team. As a QA Engineer, you focus on all aspects of quality, using your technical expertise skills to implement repeatable processes with the objective of painless and continuous delivery. All of that to provide products and deliverables.
What you'll do
Your automation game is strong. In your role, you are a sounding board for your peers, you provide experience and knowledge to your team, work alongside Developers and QA Engineers to understand and adopt best practices in test automation. You are a clear communicator and can explain technical topics, issues and questions to various audiences clearly and concisely.
What do we offer?
● A bonus on top of your base salary;
● Referral bonus;
● Time for self-development, training budget and a clear promotion path;
● Work-From-Home allowance;
● Private healthcare (Luxmed);
● Headspace application;
● Work-life balance, flexible working hours;
● Hardware (Mac) and all the needed equipment;
● Integration events (both online and offline).
Who you are
You know what motivates your peers and like to share the vision while driving your QA goals in an iterative and agile way. You can shine on with your manual and automation testing skills (writing scripts, implementing test suites, building pipelines). You understand functional and non-functional aspects of testing, automation focus) and last but not least, understand that manual testing sometimes does the job!
What you need to succeed:
● Experience testing API endpoints, preferably using REST Assured;
● Ready to perform both manual and automation testing;
● Excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, open-minded, open to learning new technologies;
● You understand SDLC;
● Experience working in Agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
● Experience and understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins or similar);
● Experience with Playwright or Protractor;
● Experience with Docker.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to the premium Headspace app.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.