Leave your mark on the quality of the Backbase product and build stronger Agile teams.
What you'll do
You will work with our highly skilled and diverse teams to deliver a product that is used by millions of people around the world, improve existing elements, and trying new technologies. There is no doubt that we have the best possible solution in our niche market. We got there by delivering an exquisite digital platform and staying Agile.
In this role, you will demonstrate your expert knowledge of Agile methodologies in a way that fosters creation and collaboration within our high performing teams. You are a skilled facilitator for all Agile ceremonies and support your teams in decision making, task definition and leveraging metrics. You are a coach and a trainer for groups and individuals on multiple levels.
You will become a member of the Backbase Agile Community - get support from other Agile practitioners and contribute your ideas! You will work closely with Leadership and have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the bigger picture.
You will collaborate with teams of passionate and experienced software developers, UX designers, test engineers, technical writers, and product owners. For these teams, you are much more than a Scrum Master. You are a servant leader, a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, a magician, an apprentice, and a guardian but above all, an outstanding human.
Who you are
● You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a dedicated Scrum Master in at least two different companies or assignments;
● You have experience working with remote teams;
● You have experience setting up new teams;
● You are a highly organized, thorough and motivated professional that understands the importance of being a strong team player and a leader;
● We don’t have to mention anything Agile, as you are living & breathing it, and bring the experience to prove it;
● You are used to delivering software in a multi-team, multi-location product organization;
● You have proven success at coaching teams to achieve and maintain a level of high performance;
● You have a deep understanding of Agile frameworks and experience with approaches for scaling Agile;
● You are experienced in coordinating the work of multiple teams;
● You shine through your ability to facilitate conflict resolutions for groups and individuals of all levels;
● You are passionate about empiricism to help the team improve by learning through experimentation and observation.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to the premium Headspace app.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.