Work with both front-end and back-end technologies to build an engaging and innovative website and assist with data, automation and integration efforts.
What you'll do
You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary Agile Marketing Operations Team, collaborating with other cross-functional teams which will include product owners, data & automation analysts, designers, and content managers.
You'll get to contribute to the development of our global website and work collaboratively with the team to define the components, create stunning web experiences and optimize the platform to become even more user-friendly, ensuring performance and innovation.
As part of your adventure, you will also work closely with the automation team to integrate new features and technologies, as well as assist in the development of a data architecture environment.
Your key ownerships:
● Develop, maintain, and optimize marketing websites and applications
● Create engaging and interactive landing pages
● Optimize the website for maximum speed (core web vitals)
● Monitor & analyze website and application performance to identify areas for improvement
● Build and maintain integrations between marketing platforms, including marketing automation, CRM, and analytics platforms
● Contribute to the development of a data architecture environment
Who you are
At Backbase, our aim is to improve the lives of people around the world. By making finance easier and more accessible, we’re helping millions of consumers and businesses manage their money in a more meaningful way. That starts with having a core place where businesses and people can learn about who we are, what we do and the global impact we have on millions of people around the world.
Would you like to make an impact in one of the first steps of the customer journey? If the below sounds like you, please apply!
● You have around 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer
● You live and breathe Next.js (or React) and have worked with GraphQL
● You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI/CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular architecture
● Working knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
● A track record being hands on with Microsoft Azure technology
(please note that we are currently only able to proceed with candidates who are currently based in the Netherlands)
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.