Product Owner - Lending
As a Product Owner, you will own multiple capabilities and work across multiple squads. You are the subject matter expert for these capabilities. You will represent the capability to customers. You will plan 3 months out, and hit these commitments. You set a clear short-term vision. You are a good communicator, very comfortable running internal sessions independently. You can get things done involving other POs and other stakeholders. As a Product Owner, you can work independently, with minimal guidance. You will define, set and monitor product KPIs for the projects in your area. You will actively mentor Junior Product Owners.
What you'll do
● You have in-depth knowledge of unsecured and secured business lending and basic knowledge of related financial products;
● You have the ability to solve complex problems; take a fresh perspective on existing solutions;
● You have the ability to lead projects within a broader product delivery program;
● You act as a resource for colleagues with less lending product knowledge and experience;
● You define tactical and short term strategic product plans for the capabilities owned, plan sprints, and groom backlog;
● You are data-driven product mindset, experience in setting and monitoring appropriate lending software KPIs.
Business, product, and industry knowledge
● You have an understanding of multiple business lending capabilities;
● You have a background and experience in product development, design or analytics;
● You define clear and concrete epics and user stories;
● You know the role of a Product Owner within SCRUM;
● You can step in for other POs or PMs in other functional areas.
Who you are
● You have 4+ years of experience as Product Owner of which at least 2 years at a leading lending software development company;
● You have business lending experience;
● You have a Bachelor/Master in Business, Software Engineering, or similar;
● You have a good leadership skills to guide and inspire squads;
● You have excellent communication skills in English.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to the premium Headspace app.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.