Talent Acquisition - Internship (Product & Tech)
Ready to kickstart your career? With the TA team at Backbase, no two days are the same. With us, you’ll be learning recruitment from end to end and making an impact from day 1.
What you'll do
Talent Acquisition at Backbase plays a key role for the organization’s growth. We are responsible for building the best teams that can define the future of Backbase and the banking domain. You’ll have the opportunity to work in all parts of the recruitment lifecycle and ensure that we’re hiring the right people. You’ll be mentored by one of our team members but have the autonomy to work on your own projects (and thesis if required).
Your primary focus will be sourcing for our Product Development & Implementation positions. You will be responsible for an important part of our recruitment cycle: identifying talent and assessing whether they will be a cultural fit for Backbase.
Have a great idea? You will have the freedom to make it happen – this will be your opportunity to operate with a great deal of autonomy and make an impact!
As a Recruitment Intern at Backbase, you will find yourself:
● Identifying and sourcing the best talent out there;
● Sitting in on candidate interviews to help our team identify cultural fit;
● Researching and talent mapping to help optimize our passive candidate pool;
● Working on key projects that help shape the future of recruitment at Backbase;
● Once you’re ready and confident, take over graduate and internship roles to kickstart your recruiting career.
Who you are
Looking for a journey instead of a job? Then let’s talk! We are THE pioneers in banking tech. We see opportunities and take the leap. Having the guts to push limits and break barriers to make things happen. We learn and reinvent ourselves for maximum impact, never giving up. We are creators, with a customer-centric mindset that love what they do and bring fun to any challenge. Together we kick ass, have fun and feel proud when our vision is delivered. Next day - we wake up and raise the bar a little higher. Are you ready? If the below sounds like you, then you know what to do.
● You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask questions to seek better answers that build a better working place;
● You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust;
● You like challenges.We are looking for someone who likes to find the hay in the needlestack;
● No experience sourcing? Don’t worry! We’ll get you there!
● Are enrolled in a university degree or equivalent in the Netherlands;
● Live in Amsterdam or surroundings (We work hybrid);
● Looking to build a career in Talent Acquisition;
● Fluent in English.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.