UX Designer for Business Banking
We’re looking for a skilled UX/UI designer to strengthen our design team in Backbase
Business Banking Value Stream (SME and Corporate) across mobile and web experiences.
What you'll do
As part of the BB design team, you will work closely with UX research, product and engineering teams, with the purpose of working leaner and more collaboratively to bring the value of your work to light faster. Your role will also focus on considering the entire customer journey when carrying out design discovery and implementation, to ensure a more intuitive and wholistic experience for the end user.
Most importantly, you will be the voice of the user at Backbase. You’ll need to be passionate about understanding what businesses want from their banks both now and in the future. We are looking for designers who are well versed in the entire design process and how financial banking products can better help businesses.
We have a great, creative culture in the overall design team with over 90 UI/UX designers and researchers working across the organisation.
Who you are
Do you think you would be a great addition to the Business Banking team; bringing your
creativity, passion and experience with you? Then please note the requirements below.
● Between 3-5 years experience designing UI/UX for web and mobile applications;
● Have worked with complex info-heavy products and interactions (e.g. forms, data,
workflows) and thrive in data visualization;
● A strong understanding of design and developments guidelines for both web and mobile
● A strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
● Strong visual design skills to create clear yet beautiful designs;
● Figma as your tool of choice;
● Be passionate and a fierce advocate for best-practice design methodologies and
● A goal to work in the fintech space, and bonus points if you already have experience here;
● A strong online portfolio demonstrating your work, please include the link in your resume.
We love to see the entire end-to-end process of your work!
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.