As a UX Designer you’ll be helping our customers in the EMEA region with implementation of the best banking experience in the industry. You’ll become a part of the core UX team and the wider design community within Backbase.
What you'll do
Within a multicultural company you will be joining a 70+ multi-disciplinary team of designers. You will work with scrum teams to successfully implement Backbase solutions. As this role also relies quite heavily on your consulting skills, you will advise customers on all aspects of User Experience from branding and visual design to experience design and information architecture. This is where your communication skills will shine and where you collaboratively, with your team, find solutions to all the challenges that come with software development and where you are unafraid of going into uncharted creative territories.
In your daily project work you will be the source of design knowledge for all Backbase Apps and the Backbase Design System. Through a deep understanding of our UX patterns and UI components, you will be able to guide customers and drive decisions towards product adoption in every sense (apps, journeys, UX patterns, etc.).
Who you are
● You have 3+ years experience in UI/UX/Visual design for mobile/web applications and you feel comfortable working with as well as advising external clients;
● You possess a deep theoretical knowledge of UX (HIG, Material, HCDD, RWD), product design and product development, and can easily apply it to your work on a daily basis;
● You have a hands-on experience with design tools and systems (Figma, Miro, etc.);
● You don’t shy away from working with complex information and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows) in an Agile environment;
● Your communication skills are excellent, proficient English is a must;
● You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work.
Please add a link to your online portfolio to your resume.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to the premium Headspace app.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.