Campaign Marketing Manager
Campaign Marketing Manager
As a Campaign Marketing Manager you will contribute to the development of global sales & marketing programs. You will be part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team, fully empowered to enable the achievement of demand generation goals. You will be surrounded by experts in their fields, from product marketing to copywriting, operating within one same team. You are a full-stack marketer with broad experience in all fields of marketing, ranging from digital demand generation, content strategy, to inbound and outbound marketing strategy. This is a strategic, global role. You have a talent for orchestrating marketing playbooks based on carefully mapped buyer journeys. You have a deep understanding of marketing and selling
enterprise software to large organizations.
What you'll do
• Develop comprehensive demand generation programs that drive our global GTM strategies to capture Interest and Intent among different personas in our target audience;
• You will apply a structured account-based approach to designing 1:many, 1:few and 1:1 programs. Your tactics will include everything from events, to thought leadership content, to sales outreach sequences;
• Develop playbooks for your programs to scale across different markets, with a strong focus on enablement for regional marketers & sellers;
• Activate the global launches of your programs using our MarTech stack (6sense, Marketo, Salesforce, Groove, Seismic, etc) with help from our Marketing Ops and Digital Marketing Specialists;
• Optimize and adapt your tactics based on analysis of campaign performance across all channels;
• Report on program results to demonstrate the success of your programs towards senior management;
• Close the loop with regional marketers and sellers, proactively taking their feedback to optimize your campaign strategy;
• Proactively bring innovative ideas to achieve goals and challenge our current ways;
• Proactively advise on budgetary needs for the regions and support with ROI analysis.
Who you are
● Experience with marketing technology towards large enterprises;
● Working knowledge of the modern marketing stack: Salesforce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn, 6sense, Groove and Google Adwords;
● Advanced experience with ABM practices to strategize and advise on the ABM approach;
● Create best practices to drive demand from target accounts and move them through the funnel;
● Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization;
● Ability to build trust and credibility in the marketing organization by establishing your marketing expertise and creating visibility on marketing impact.
● Fluent in English language, written and spoken;
● Masters degree in communication/marketing or similar;
● A B2B marketer with 5-8 years of experience in campaigns, demand generation, and/or go-to-market strategy;
● A strategist with an entrepreneurial attitude;
● An avid learner with a growth mindset and a good sense of humor;
● Able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics and goals.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.