Partner Business Manager
Partner Business Manager
As Partner Business Manager, you will drive the adoption of third party offerings for new and existing clients. Working closely with our partners and field sales, you will drive new opportunities to close and renew existing agreements with clients
What you'll do
As a Partner Business Manager, you will work under the direction of the Director, Team Marketplace. You will have a significant impact on the growth of third party service revenues and accelerate the growth of Team Marketplace and its impacts within Backbase.
You will work directly with field sales across your region and the Partners to track opportunities and lean in to support the sales as well as work with partners to address questions from clients in order to drive new business.
Day to day, you are responsible for collating client requirements for each partner opportunity, modeling the volumes and the financial impact, building pricing proposals, addressing questions from clients and the field sales team and assisting the legal department in the completion of Purchase Order forms.
You will own and manage regional sales targets building a solid regional sales strategy that drives awareness of the partner offerings via effective outreach channels (conferences, client visits, webinars, LinkedIn etc.) and act as a listening post for feedback from clients and feed into the Partner Manager
Who you are
● You have passion for and experience in sales and business development, experience in partnering with third party resellers would be beneficial;
● You have the ability to set clear targets and growth plans, and objectives to achieve those. Tactically, you are a great multi tasker, able to prioritize key deliverables from across multiple areas;
● You are entrepreneurial, consultative, with an ability to understand business drivers and to establish buy-in at and influence all levels - from executive leadership and sales management to delivery leads and functional/technical leaders;
● You are digitally minded and tech-savvy and understand the value of digital and omnichannel;
● Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation;
● Drive to make an impact;
● You have a Bachelors or university degree with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
● You are currently living in, and eligible to work in the UK, EMEA or APAC region.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Option to take up private health insurance for you and your family members.
Pension scheme with a 4.5% contribution matched by Backbase.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.