Take ownership of the entire API Design phase on an API Product lifecycle. We are looking for an energetic individual with a creative and ambitious mind set and strong API solutions architecture and API design/development experience to the team. A successful candidate will be an expert in creating API-first products that are functional, performant, secure and error free. They should understand how to expose data and ways of using existing APIs to deliver value and solving business needs.
What you'll do
You will be part of the development team in which you will fulfill a leading role only gained by excellent performance. Talking highly specific technical details as well as discussing general business outcomes, you comfortably translate customer requirements into a distinguished design. You dedicate yourself to security, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability and serviceability.
You know our projects are to be delivered according to briefing, time and budget, but you also know our technicians need their space to build the solutions you’ve defined. By creating structure and clear explanations, you provide guidance and oversight to your team.
Also part of the job is creating technical architecture documentation; working with the QA lead to define the test strategy; leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements, and you will be traveling a significant amount of the time, spending time on-site during the inception phase and when providing training and workshops.
Who you are
You have experience in
●REST, JSON, API development, OpenAPI, API schemas, API design.
You will be required to:
● Deliver API schemas that are easy to understand and use ( OpenAPI);
● Produce API design and technical implementation documents for innovative applications that will ultimately change the way the banking industry operates;
● Define application data and resource models such that the operations and relationships between resources are easily understood;
● Exhibit critical thinking to design solutions to solve complex business requirements via existing or new APIs;
● Ensure all APIs adhere to the latest API standards to drive design consistency;
● Support API developers with delivering highly performant, quality APIs;
● Work with Product Managers to find creative ways to increase API usage and engagement;
● Understand and translate the business vision into API(s) and its functions
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up