You will join a team of QA Engineers with a focus on best practices in quality, test automation and CI Spaces, and work to ensure the organization is always running smoothly. These practices include metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies and other quality measures.
What you'll do
You will be a part of our Customer Success team and ensure we deliver quality solutions during the entire SDLC of the project and that the product is implemented successfully for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Develop, enhance and execute Manual and Automated tests;
● Test features on different test levels (Integration, System, Functional, Exploratory testing, Regression, Smoke and Sanity);
● Create and maintain Test Plan, Test Strategy documents for the release;
● Participate and get involved in agile ceremonies such as refinement, planning, daily standups, reviews and retrospectives and other activities such as a bug triage, product demo etc;
● Meet with the QA Guild (Chapter) team to share and experiment with new QA Standards and techniques;
● Constantly strive and collaborate to improve the process;
● Participate in defining internal QA goals such as the evaluation of new tools, Setting up new processes, Training new hires etc.
● Senior role :
->Ability to mentor or guide peers;
->Perform code review and ensure best practices are followed;
->Participate in QA Hiring and enablement.
● Be flexible to adapt and learn new tools and tech-stack in short time;
● Produce defect metrics and reporting on the full QA process;
● Prepare different Test-suites like Smoke, Regression (manual), Regression (automated), etc. and maintain throughout the Release;
● Raise risk and blockers at the earliest;
● Promote quality assurance in your team by owning the testing process and making quality an important deliverable;
● Hands-on and meet with clients.
Who you are
● Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written), As you have to act as mediator between the business and technical team;
● Good understanding and experience with Agile;
● Understanding exploratory testing and when to implement it;
● Experience in testing across multiple platforms Mac OS & Windows;
● Web -> Experience in creating automation framework using Selenium/Protractor, Cucumber, testNg, junit (Optional : Advantage to have knowledge and experience in Playwright);
● Mobile -> Experience in creating automation framework using Appium (Android & IOS). (Optional : Advantage to have knowledge and experience in native mobile testing tools such as Espresso - Android & XCUITest - iOS);
● API Testing -> Experience in testing API via Postman, RestAssured, SoapUI, etc;
● You understand continuous integration with an end to end automated testing on web and mobile;
● Experience with Jenkins, GitHub Actions (Jobs, Pipelines);
● Experience with working on version control systems (SVN/Git/GitHub/Bitbucket);
● Experience with NFRs such as Accessibility, Localization, Cross Browser, Cross Platform, etc;
● Familiar with Defect Management Tools ex. JIRA.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up