UX Enablement – FigmaOps
UX Enablement – FigmaOps
The UX enablement team strives to create a structure for designers at Backbase to work across different teams and departments in order to achieve our shared goals. The Figma Ops role within the UX enablement team collaborates with the Design System and focuses on: Leading initiatives that improve our ways of working with Figma, facilitating inner sourcing via the ‘figma champions’ and sharing our best practices across the organization.
What you'll do
As part of our Design Hub, you will be responsible for working with cross-functional colleagues across the organization. We are looking for a UX professional with a passion for organizing, streamlining and coordinating, and who can bring FigmaOps and Design System experience to our growing team.
● Manage and coordinate the roll-out of Figma improvements to the design team;
● Create necessary documentation leading up to an update and making sure the design team knows what is to be expected;
● Investigate issues and support any troubleshooting needed for of our Internal and Client teams;
● Provide regularly training to the design team on Figma best practices and design system patterns;
● Facilitate the Design System Weekly where designers will be discussing upcoming improvements to Figma and ways of working;
● Make key Figma decisions together with UX Leadership that will affect the way we ship our files and our ability to wow our Clients;
● Prioritize together with DesignOps and make sure that everyone is on schedule;
● Support our R&D Teams with critical migrations or refinement;
● Test our production files to ensure they maintain clear standards and utilize the Backbase Design System effectively;
● Lead our Figma champions and support key Design initiatives;
● Support the production and adoption of our Visual and Motion Systems;
● Design and maintain the tools that help our project teams theme and configure our products;
● Oversee the monthly release process to Clients and Internal teams,
● Gather and action Figma feedback from the Client Projects to enhance our way of working;
● Ensure alignment with Developer Enablement and our wider R&D teams.
Who you are
In order to really excel in this role, we believe that you will need the following:
● Advanced knowledge of Figma features and best practices;
● Advanced knowledge of Design Systems and libraries,
● Advanced knowledge of web, iOS, and Android native patterns;
● Strong communication skills to help teams come to a consensus and make sure everyone feels heard;
● You are passionate about efficiency and constantly analyzing for ways to improve the way of working;
● You have 6+ years of UX Design experience;
● You bring at least 5 years of experience in Design Systems and UX Enablement;
● Design Project management experience;
● Comfortable with Figma, Protopie, Lottie Animation etc;
● You have excellent English communication skills both written and verbal;
● You are eager to share your learnings and experience with our growing team of UXers.
If this sounds like you, send in your portfolio, CV and short cover letter on why you want to apply.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.