As an iOS engineer, it is your responsibility to deliver astonishing apps and provide support within short timeframes for banks and other financial institutions. You will team up with a front-end consultant, and it’s not unlikely that you will fly to all continents to do your job.
We offer the possibility of working hybrid-at least once a week you will be working form the office in Kraków.
What you'll do
We are looking for pioneers to help us establish and scale up our new hub in Krakow to support HQ in Amsterdam.
You will work either with customers directly or with our partners, supporting them in implementing mobile solutions. Not one implementation is the same as another. Your tailor- made code seamlessly integrates our products with customers’ systems. You build apps mainly using native technology but also work on hybrid mobile apps.
You also train and support development teams on-site. In decision-making processes you provide guidance with your expert advice. As the mobile expert technician, you take the lead in a project wherever you can, creating roadmaps for new product development and generating a feedback loop from the customers to our R&D department. You also experiment with emerging technologies.
Who you are
● You developed at least three apps, of which one for sure is available via the App Store
● You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus
● You definitely over-deliver without under-promising
● We won’t have to tell you anything about the iOS platform, because your expert knowledge is up to date
●When we mention a ‘getting things done’ mentality, you immediately recognise yourself
● You may be a born presenter, but if you’re not, you are at least eager to learn how to deliver an outstanding presentation
● You like to share your knowledge and are able to clearly explain to others while giving trainings and running workshops
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to the premium Headspace app.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.