Senior iOS Engineer
Senior iOS Engineer
Ideate, create and implement the future of mobile banking for 150+ clients and over 70 million people across the globe.
What you'll do
FinTech is one of the trends that is here to stay. This is a great opportunity for you to jump in by developing at the heart of the banking experience. Our R&D Product teams are at the center of a global transformation, creating interfaces that impact the banking experiences for more than 70 million people on a daily basis. We use goal-driven design methodology and collaboration across the Backbase Mobile community to drive efficient development practices and ways of working.
You will be driving growth by building new features and improving existing features in our mobile banking experience for our clients and their end users. As part of the core banking team, you will own complete user journeys within our banking apps that are centred around payments, transactions, accounts and approvals as well as other core capabilities.
We work in agile teams to build clean, maintainable and scalable code and you’ll write your own unit tests and work closely with QA engineers, UX designers and researchers, POs and PMs to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly. You’ll work with other mobile engineers from all R&D to improve our mobile architecture.
We have a bold, creative culture in the Backbase Mobile community with over 50 mobile engineers working across the organization. With daily standups, team events and workshops, you’ll always be in the know.
We offer the possibility of working hybrid-at least once a week you will be working form the office in Kraków.
Who you are
If you’re up for extending and enriching our native iOS banking apps and libraries which are used by iOS engineers worldwide to build bespoke iOS banking apps, then this job is for you. Here’s what you’ll need to get the job done:
● Hands on technical experience with architecture patterns (MVVM, VIPER and/or MVP) and with non-functionals such as security, performance and accessability;
● A strong belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code in Swift is the best way to work;
● Experience with Cocoapods to create new pods and manage our existing dependencies;
● Understanding of the value of proper documentation, automation and other aspects of a modern software development lifecycle;
● Experience writing libraries used by other developers and understanding of the inherent challenges;
● Work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team;
● Knowledge so great of iOS that you’ll be teaching us new best practices.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to the premium Headspace app.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.