Project Management Officer (PMO)
Project Management Officer (PMO)
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) you provide essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success. Your role will be to facilitate your team members in the work they need to execute. This consists of organizing on- and off-boarding, system access, organizing meetings and follow up on action items. You will also support the Project Manager in organizing team events. You will also support the project manager and delivery manager in preparing Statement-of-Works, follow up on timesheets, prepare invoicing and generate reporting.
What you'll do
● Knowledge of typical Professional Services business processes or any Global ERP like SAP, Oracle, D365, AX, CRM, Sales Force, Netsuite;
● Knowledge of Professional Services Functionality/Capabilities with a Tier 1 PSA application;
● Ability to Configure and Customize PSA applications;
Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key people data sets, reports, and metrics;
● Designs and implements self-service reporting tools and data management that reflects the complexity of the business;
● Designs and implements dashboards that present data in a meaningful and actionable framework for leadership;
● Design, build and deploy the analytical/ BI reports like People Insights & Collaboration using enterprise-level tools and technologies;
● Connect and analyze multiple sources of organizational data to provide actionable insights on strategies;
● Responsible for analyzing and visualizing the various domain-specific data;
Producing the weekly, monthly, and quarterly scheduled reports in an accurate and timely manner;
● Supporting the effort of data integrity and data governance;
Demonstrate ethics and judgment when dealing with confidential data.
Who you are
● 4+ years’ experience with business process analysis and documentation;
Professional Services Automation implementation experience with a Tier 1 PSA application, preferably Netsuite;
● 3+ years’ experience performing end-user training, design specification creation, and system configuration;
● Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships within an organization;
● Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets Knowledge;
● Working experience and/or familiarity with PowerBI/Tableau, Python, SQL;
● Strong business and human resources acumen, understanding internal and external market forces, operating priorities and Finance/ROI;
● Exceptional interpersonal skills with people across geographies, functions, and levels of the organization;
● Strong Project Management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and measure progress and success and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines;
● Ability to handle highly confidential data;
● Thrives in a fast-paced, complex environment;
● Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative;
● Goal-oriented, proactive, accountable, and passionate about driving results;
● Maintains a positive attitude and forward-thinking approach despite challenges;
● Shows personal commitment and acts to continuously learn and improve;
● Actively seeks out information about a wide variety of cultures and viewpoints;
● Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and a strong design instinct.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up