Manage multiple complex projects in ASIA and be a bridge between Backbase internal teams and our clients
What you'll do
Backbase is a fast growing and dynamic environment. Taking upon this position means that you will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels.
You may not be a technical expert but you are experienced in IT and digital projects and Agile methodology.
You are confident in managing clients’ expectations within the Backbase framework and methodology.
You will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners and support and advise clients on implementing their online applications using Backbase Solution to its full potential.
Who you are
● You are a solid project manager (5+ years) who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
● You have integrated end-to-end (min. 3 projects) web-based projects and you are a master in Agile project management.
● You have had (2+ years) of experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
● You have client-facing experience in complex environments (3+ years);
● Key behavioural competencies including customer insight, stakeholder management, build effective teams and manage expectations.
● You should have experience in full-cycle project management, ideally starting with requirements gathering, proposal preparation, integration of partner solutions/products, as well as planning (project plan, resource allocation, cost calculation), supporting sales and pre-sales as and when required.
● You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator.
● You are very much hands-on and have the mentality to get things done;
● Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe.
● Additional local languages are most welcome.
● We are extra delighted if you have experience in the finance industry.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Our hybrid model gives you more flexibility to get work done where you do it best – whether it’s from home or from our flexible office spaces worldwide.
Ergonomic home office
We’ve got your back (quite literally) with ergonomic furniture for happier, comfier, and more productive work days at home.
Feel your best with initiatives that promote physical and mental well-being, from Headspace premium to quarterly Wellness Days.
Training & development
Challenge yourself and learn new technical or soft skills with a training budget for your growth and personal development.
Meet and mingle with your colleagues at our celebrations, social gatherings, and team-building activities, held year-round.
Join our employee-led activities. Connect with people with similar interests and contribute to shaping our dynamic culture.