Bridge the challenges of users, technology and business with the user experiences you design.
As Senior UX Consultant (with visual skills), you work inside the Professional Services Department, where you create the designs & wires for complex web applications (like Online Banking). You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences from the ground up. You define user journeys and intuitive designs. Within Backbase we have our own UX process that includes utilizing our UX pattern library and style guides to create wireframes, visual designs and other UX documentations.
What you'll do
Our dynamic and creative UX team works on complex projects with big ambitions: we often change the online presence of our customers drastically.
You create the designs & wires for complex (online banking) web applications from the ground up. Everything you do is based on design documentation, like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams and sitemaps, you created. You share best practices and new insights in user experience design with the teams you work in
We have embraced agile software development, so expect to work in multi disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts and Developers. Together we deliver the next generation of apps for our customers.
Who you are
● Bachelor or Masters-level degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience;
● 5 years of experience working with banking projects or fintech related projects.
● Experienced with designing intuitive, engaging user experiences and designs;
● Experience with designing for web and mobile applications;
● Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle;
● Excellent communication skills in English;
● Online portfolio is a must;
● Experience working in a software development company that uses agile or lean methodologies;
● Experience producing design documentation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, ect;
● Experience in creating stunning visuals in Photoshop
● Experience in user testing;
● Enjoy to work in multi disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts and Developers;
● Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methodologies and technology;
● Easy-going, fun and shouldn't take yourself too seriously.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Backbase covers you. With our company insurance, we make sure you and your family are safe and have access to different insurances.
Lunch tickets so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own food.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.