Senior Agile Technical Project Manager
Manage multiple complex projects all around the world and be a bridge between Backbase internal teams and our clients.
What you'll do
Backbase is a fast growing and dynamic environment. Taking upon this position means that you will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels.
You may not be a technical expert but you are not illiterate in information technology either.
You are confident in managing clients’ expectations whereas ready to validate Backbase operations.
You will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners and support and advise clients on implementing their online applications using Backbase Solution to its full potential.
Who you are
● You are a solid project manager who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
● You have a clear understanding on how to integrate end-to-end web-based projects and you are more than familiar with Agile;
● You have done integration projects from beginning to end and it is even better if you worked with a complex product. You should be comfortable with ambiguity, even if it’s short term;
● You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator;
● Key elements that would make you successful in this position are consultancy, analytical, and communications skills;
● Proficiency in English and Arabic is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe.
● + 7 years of experience in project management in a complex and technical environment on agile methodologies are a key requirements.
At Backbase, we want to make sure that our employees always feel their best while at work. Explore the benefits and perks that help us create a work environment that’s productive, enriching, and fun.
Our hybrid model gives you more flexibility to get work done where you do it best – whether it’s from home or from our flexible office spaces worldwide.
Ergonomic home office
We’ve got your back (quite literally) with ergonomic furniture for happier, comfier, and more productive work days at home.
Feel your best with initiatives that promote physical and mental well-being, from Headspace premium to wellness days.
Training & development
Challenge yourself and learn new technical or soft skills with a training budget for your growth and personal development.
Meet and mingle with your colleagues at our celebrations, social gatherings, and team-building activities, held year-round.
Join our employee-led activities. Connect with people with similar interests and contribute to shaping our dynamic culture.