Work in our development team and embrace the DevOps role to bring excellence to our software engineering teams. In this role, you will be part of our Developer Enablement department, identifying ways to ensure that our CI/CD processes are stable and mature, as well as supporting and coaching teams across the wider product development organisation. In this role, you will be our developers’ go-to DevOps person.
We offer the possibility of working hybrid-at least once a week you will be working form the office in Kraków.
What you'll do
● Automating everything is our aim and CI/CD is our game. As a DevOps Engineer, you play a key role in bringing together software development and IT operations in the delivery of our banking product. As a member of the tribe, you work closely with all disciplines such as Java software developers, Frontend software developers, QA Engineers, Technical Writers and Product Owners to ensure the entire software development life cycle of our omnichannel banking portal product;
● With your experience and skills, you will contribute to the quality and delivery of our software products. Your work has a direct impact on the ability to continually innovate our products and improve our way of working;
● Backbase uses a scaled Agile product organization and we expect everyone to develop their personal leadership skills continually which ensures quick feedback cycles with our stakeholders.
Who you are
● You have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you have a lot of responsibilities and see the immediate impact of your efforts;
● You are a leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan;
● You are flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements;
● You have previously worked with containerisation (Docker) and orchestration (k8s) and have experience with Helm Charts;
● You have bash/shell and scripting programming experience;
● You have designed and/or delivered mission-critical services (preferably cloud-based services);
● As a plus, you have worked with IaC methodology before, and have some Terraform knowledge;
● Linux/Unix systems;
● You have used configuration management tools such as Spring Cloud Config and build tools such as Maven;
● You love efficiency and find smart ways to automate tasks for you and your team;
● You have experience deploying to application servers such as Tomcat or Websphere in enterprise environments, and working with relational databases.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to Insight Timer app - increase well-being and balance in our daily lives.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.