Redefine and launch the future of business banking with extensive product discovery to critical requirements analysis.
What you'll do
As a Business Analyst working for the Web Banking product teams, you are responsible for the definition and delivery of functional requirements, including prioritisation, of our products.
Your team consists of highly skilled colleagues, including Frontend and Backend engineers, UX designers, QA engineers and a Product owner. Together with this team, you are responsible for delivering components that accelerate the development of web banking apps for banks of all sizes, spread across the world.
● Balancing between customer demands, market opportunities and technical innovations;
● Converting this balance into (user) stories that can be designed and developed by UX designers and software engineers working in your team;
● Making sure the resulting products meet the requirements you have defined;
● Working very closely with external stakeholders (e.g., customers and system integrators) and internal stakeholders (e.g., sales and our consultants) to collect data allowing you to objectively decide if requested functionality should make it into our products;
● Creating market maps, competitor matrixes and detailed analysis to drive the future of the components of your squad;
● Joining our BA guild, a group of motivated business analysts within Backbase, sharing their experiences and passion for their work, helping each other to grow and improve their way of working.
Who you are
● You have around 2-5 years of professional experience working as a business analyst in the banking domain;
● You are passionate about working on digital banking products that make people happy;
● You are familiar with APIs, and can talk comfortably from a functional perspective;
● You are used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing Agile team;
● You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements and have the communication and execution skills to deliver quality output with your team;
● You can switch between communication styles between technical and business-oriented audiences.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to Insight Timer app - increase well-being and balance in our daily lives.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.