Senior UX Designer for Business Banking
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to strengthen our design team in Business Banking and contribute to the enhancement of our digital banking offerings for SME and Corporate users.
What you'll do
As Business Banking’s newest designer, you’ll first be working on navigation/information architecture/dashboard for our web and mobile journeys, driving continuity in the user experience across Backbase's digital banking offering. While the role is primarily focused on product, we are also looking for someone with a strong visual design background to help transform the style and theming across all journeys.
Working closely with UX researchers, engineering teams and product managers, you’ll get the chance to flex your stakeholder management skill. To put it lightly, you’ll really be a critical member of the team, liaising directly with the Design, Product and Development Leads to design beautiful, elegant experiences; influencing the full product lifecycle from a ‘user’ perspective.
Who you are
You are user-obsessed, keep the customer in the driving seat and your skills are as dynamic as you are. By keeping the user in mind throughout the innovation process, you believe the outcome will be driving Backbase to deliver a world-class digital banking experience. You have a systematic approach to work and great attention to detail that leads sometimes to people thinking you’re too meticulous and nitpicking.
To really take this role to the next level, we think you’ll need:
● You have 5-8 years of experience in Product Design;
● You are proficient in design tools, specifically Figma;
● You have extensive experience working in Agile teams;
● You are a disruptor and innovator;
● You’re equally talented in analytics and creativity;
● You’re capable of looking at the big picture and diving into details;
● You are a designer with proven processes and frameworks for complex design problems;
● You are able to solve difficult design problems and create frameworks from these design solutions;
● You continuously explore new practices and patterns for your problem-solving toolkit;
● You’re an excellent communicator, confident writer, and speaker (English essential);
● A strong online portfolio demonstrating your work, please include the link in your resume. We love to see the entire end-to-end process of your work.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.