Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst is part of the Customer Success (CS) team. CS is a team of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the implementation of our product at our customer’s location goes ahead as smoothly as possible. The CS team also provides product training and implementation support services to all of our customers and partners.
Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and CS team members must be able to think and react quickly to find a solution that works for everyone.
Our CS consultants work closely with partners and customers all over the world. They have the professional and personal skills required to develop, teach, support, and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving their goals.
What you'll do
As a Senior Business Analyst at Backbase you work closely with our customers and the Backbase UX design and Development team. You are responsible for analyzing, capturing and prioritizing the requirements for the new customer experience initiatives of our customers.
This is a crucial role within the Backbase CS team, because you are in the driver seat to help our customers realize their customer experience vision. You have to manage customer expectations and help them to translate their vision into a project backlog that can be implemented within time and budget. The job comes with great responsibility and offers the opportunity to work side by side with our customers worldwide and guide them to successful implementations with the Backbase product.
● Gather, define and prioritize requirements of the project in close collaboration with the client;
● Run requirements definition workshops to help define customer’s Business requirements and business processes
● Write functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories;
● Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement change;
● Act as "product owner" for the project to guide the team making the right choices to maximize project & customer success;
● Act as a trusted consultant to our clients and implementation partners to guide them to take the most optimal path with their implementation of the Backbase product.
Who you are
● You have university education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
● You have relevant experience in a business analysis role preferably in digital banking;
● You have minimum of 5 years experience in a client facing position;
● You are experienced in requirements management;
● You have experience with Business process modeling and notation and are able to create process flows using BPMN tools (experience with Camunda preferable);
● You have knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. Scrum, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall;
● You have perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
● You are able to work under pressure;
● You are willing to travel abroad frequently, sometimes for long periods of time.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to Insight Timer app - increase well-being and balance in our daily lives.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.