As a System Engineer, you will play a key role in the process of environment preparation for our internal customers.
What you'll do
You will work closely together with other disciplines such as QA, mobile, and DevOps Engineers from other teams. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality and delivery of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Customer Success consultants and partners. Your work will have a direct impact on the ability to continually innovate our products and improve our way of working.
Who you are
Let’s keep things simple, we will hire you if you…
● Have relevant experience as a System Engineer (DevOps).
● Have experience with one or more public cloud providers (AWS / Azure / GCP)
● Are familiar with Github, SonarCloud
● Have experience developing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform (nice to have)
● Demonstrate experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages
● Have created software and infrastructure delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, GitLab)
● Love containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Private health insurance for you and your family members.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Access to Insight Timer app - increase well-being and balance in our daily lives.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.