Senior Technical Product Manager
As a Technical Product Manager Integration Platform As a Service (iPaaS), you’ll drive the evolution of our integration platform as a service (iPaaS) built on open source integration technologies like Apache Camel K, Knative, and seamless integration with Microsoft’s API Management. As our iPaaS TPM, you will be the product expert for developer enablement for our integration technologies and APIs.You must be able to drive product value with your detailed knowledge of Devops, Developer enablement/ best practices and cloud infrastructure.
With our iPaaS called Grand Central our core focus is building out-of-the-box integrations from Grand Central to underlying core banking systems like Mambu and Jack Henry Symitar, CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce, and other fintech solutions.
What you'll do
● Build products that solve developers’ problems! Discovering new possible solutions to help the developers in and out of Backbase;
● You work in close contact with the Platform architect and Technical Directors as stakeholders for your team, and frequently align with them to ensure that your vision is materialized correctly on your backlog;
● You ensure you collect requirements from the whole organization, that your understanding of those requirements and the issues you are trying to solve is solid and exhaustive, and keep stakeholders appraised of progress and action plans;
● Create product vision and roadmaps for iPaaS, including Devops, developer enablement/best practices, collaborating with Cloud Infrastructure and related services, planning, refining, and prioritizing the deliverables;
● Make sure everybody knows about the future of your product! Work with the other PMs and Technical Director on our product roadmaps;
● Have open communication happen with the connector teams. Make sure the connector teams are implementing and using properly the tools and libraries created by the team;
● Auditing the components implementation level on the capability teams and or projects;
● Taking care of the product life-cycle, from the creation of a new product to the decommission of old unused ones;
● Prioritize MAINT tickets, communicate with stakeholders about priorities, timelines for fixes, and plan tickets into future releases or patches;
● Engage with customers and internal stakeholders demoing the products you own;
● Propose and research ideas that you believe will accelerate digital teams;
● Understand the market trends, worldwide tech, and development communities and assess technology readiness for adoption.
Who you are
● 5+ years as a technical product manager
● Expertise with Integrations and developer enablement components
● Experience building and evolving cloud-native offerings
● Must be familiar with Devops and Cloud infrastructure.
● Preferably had experience as a Developer and experience in Devops and Cloud Infrastructure.
● Ability to understand diverse integration needs and challenges
● Strong technical leadership and communication skills
● Focus on simplifying complexity for developers
● Data-driven approach to product development
● Passion for integration and enabling digital experiences
● Able to comfortably communicate with the larger organization, leading presentations, workshops and requirement gathering sessions;
● Have a clear understanding of the cost involved in developing and maintaining software, being able to formulate a business plan to justify roadmap items.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.