People Data Analyst (Portugal Remote)
The mission of the People Analytics team is to provide data-driven stories, insights and strategic direction regarding our people and culture. You will be responsible for providing valuable data insights and guidance towards company-wide high impact decisions.
What you'll do
You will play a key role in shaping the HR reporting strategy during our digital transformation initiative. This will involve:
● Collaborating on the design and deployment of an HR Dashboard that offers valuable insights and metrics to facilitate strategic decision-making and assess the HR department's effectiveness;
● Owning HR Data Lake datasets, share responsibilities with our data engineering colleagues for ETL in Azure Data factory/Synapse.
● Providing support and advice for continuous improvement of HR analytics products, including managing permissions.
● Gathering requirements and specifications in close collaboration with stakeholders to develop advanced data and reporting tools;
● Responsible for conducting system and database audits to ensure accuracy and the most up to date data;
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to grasp their unique reporting needs, delivering timely, tailored solutions. Extend your collaboration beyond data analysis to work alongside functions like Finance, adding value and insights for broader strategic goals.
Who you are
● You have between 2-4 years of experience in data analysis, business intelligence, or a related field and preferably experience in Human Resources;
● You are an expert working with business intelligence tools such as Power BI or similar platforms and able to create visually appealing and informative dashboards and reports;
● You have a general understanding of data modeling (eg: star schema). Understanding of systems such as data warehousing or datalakes solutions and ETL is a plus. Coding knowledge is not required (although some basic coding is helpful);
● You are familiar with data structures of systems such as Bamboo HR, Greenhouse, Netsuite, Google sheets/Excel and others. You have a can-do mentality in building data models in order to connect multiple data sources;
● You have an insatiable curiosity for all things. You are a lifelong learner and the opportunity to develop an understanding of a new industry energizes you. If given a set amount of time to grasp a new topic, you can determine the right amount of information you need for the task at hand;
● You are data-driven and are able to source, synthesize, and translate disparate forms of data into strategic, actionable insights;
● You are an innovator. When facing a challenge, you think of creative ways you could tackle the problem. You’re equally likely to take a tried and true approach and to test out something entirely new, depending on what best suits the situation;
● You care deeply about your colleagues and when you hear something like "people over process" you don't just get excited about good business outcomes, you also think about the good people outcomes that concept can generate. Because of your natural people-orientation, you have the ability to partner cross-functionally with a broad range of partners;
● You have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Intelligence, Data Analytics,Information System or similar is preferred but not an excluding factor, degree in Human Resource, Psychology and similar are also welcome.