The Business Analyst is part of the Customer Success (CS) team. CS is a team of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the implementation of our product at our customer’s location goes ahead as smoothly as possible. The CS team also provides product training and implementation support services to all of our customers and partners. Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and CS team members must be able to think and react quickly to find a solution that works for everyone.
Our CS consultants work closely with partners and customers all over the world. They have the professional and personal skills required to develop, teach, support, and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving their goals.
What you'll do
As a Business Analyst, you actively participate in making clients successful. Clients trust your advanced knowledge of the Backbase product portfolio along with overall Financial Industry knowledge and advise on how to utilize the functionality of our product.
Your ability to facilitate workshops, run and control difficult situations makes you a trusted partner to the Customer Success Team.
You continue your work, in planning and conducting complex inceptions in multiple domains. During project implementations you are coaching the client’s product leadership (e.g. product managers, visionaries, product owner) and guide the core team in making the right choices to maximize project and customer success using our product to drive value for their business and customers. While doing this you have a constant eye on the program of the client and signal cross and upsell possibilities for the Customer Success Team.
You are in contact with program management of the program/project you run with your team at the customer. But also are actively influencing the c-level of the company where the program is running. A lead principal must be able to oversee up to three large implementations at the same time.
As a Lead Principal Business Analyst you could also act as a people manager for a group of BA’s. You are actively improving the Backbase Business Analyst way of working and processes.
Who you are
• You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is a must;
• University education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
• You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a client facing position;
• Experienced with Web Content Management;
• Experienced in requirements management an/or process modeling;
• Superior knowledge of Agile philosophy and related frameworks like Scrum or Kanban;
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
• Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
• Lead/mentor peers and provides context for data/information on a regular basis;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment;
• Extreme flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently, sometimes for long periods of time.
• Experienced in business processes and forms solutions;
• Experience in Financial Services industry;
•Experienced with Digital Marketing;
• Experienced in requirement management tools;
• Experienced in project management tools.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Backbase covers you. With our company insurance, we make sure you and your family are safe and have access to different insurances.
Lunch tickets so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own food.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.