To manage projects for some of the customers for our US Hub. You will be part of the Customer Success team and work closely with a Customer Success Manager, Technical Manager, and Operations Manager, to act as the face of Backbase.
What you'll do
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the quality of our delivery with some of the customers within the US Hub. You will carefully steer and monitor performance across these projects and maintain customer success and satisfaction while ensuring that our relationship with them continues to grow. This role will directly report to Delivery Director.
You will engage our customers at the executive level, presenting our delivery strategy and supporting the larger Customer Success Team in creating new opportunities. You will also occasionally support the Sales Team, provide guidance to the Operations Management function, and collaborate with the R&D department as well as the technical area to align the delivery strategy with the technical implementation.
Overall, you own customers’ project portfolio and work closely with Project Managers to steer the implementation toward success in addition to the line management of Business Analysts, UX Designers, and Project Managers within the Hub.
Who you are
• You have 8+ years experience in Delivery;
• You can demonstrate experience in the banking/financial services sector(s);
• You have experience in startup/scaleup environments;
• You have managed a program;
• Agile coach experience is beneficial;
• You have a Bachelor's degree;
• Full professional proficiency in the English language (ILR 4 or equivalent);
• You have a proven leadership track record (8+ years) in running implementation projects for complex, mission-critical, and high-traffic web applications on rock-solid architecture;
• You are a pragmatic solution finder who is accustomed to making project trade-offs and decisions, which subsequently, drive these decisions throughout the overall project execution;
• You have strong analytical, consultancy, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Cool new office space.
Health and life insurance, dental, vision care, and more.
Free supply of drinks, fresh fruits, and snacks.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.