As a Solution Architect, it’s your job to ascertain that envisaged solutions become reality. Taking this client-facing role, you are equally comfortable in deep-dive technical workshops and in board-level sales presentations. Having earned your stripes in designing web-based architectures, you have no problem finding the scope in large-scale, complex projects.
To the development team, you are the vital mainstay during processes of implementation. To customers and partners, you are the expert liaison with a keen feel for their needs. So besides being a great technician, you are also a considerate companion who delivers remarkable results on a continuous basis.
What you'll do
You will be part of the development team in which you will fulfill a leading role only gained by excellent performance. Talking highly specific technical details as well as discussing general business outcomes, you comfortably translate customer requirements into a distinguished design. You dedicate yourself to security, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability and serviceability.
You know our projects are to be delivered according to briefing, time and budget, but you also know our technicians need their space to build the solutions you’ve defined. By creating structure and clear explanations, you provide guidance and oversight to your team.
Also part of the job is creating technical architecture documentation; working with the QA lead to define the test strategy; leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements, and you will be traveling a significant amount of the time, spending time on-site during the inception phase and when providing training and workshops.
Who you are
● Your knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
● You have experience with Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
● You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture;
● When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices;
● You have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
● And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
● Last but not least, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
We will be extra happy if you:
● You have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
● You have experience with Portal/Web Content Management;
● You are familiar with architectural patterns, such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing;
● You have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV;
● You have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place to Work! We’re proud to have achieved this recognition in India, Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam. As a company, we’re committed to providing a positive and inclusive work environment where our employees can thrive. So, what are you waiting for? Come be a part of our culture and grow with us.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Our hybrid model gives you more flexibility to get work done where you do it best – whether it’s from home or from our flexible office spaces worldwide.
Ergonomic home office
We’ve got your back (quite literally) with ergonomic furniture for happier, comfier, and more productive work days at home.
Feel your best with initiatives that promote physical and mental well-being, from Headspace premium to quarterly Wellness Days.
Training & development
Challenge yourself and learn new technical or soft skills with a training budget for your growth and personal development.
Meet and mingle with your colleagues at our celebrations, social gatherings, and team-building activities, held year-round.
Join our employee-led activities. Connect with people with similar interests and contribute to shaping our dynamic culture.