Customer Success Director - MidMarket
We're looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate Delivery Director to help us support our customers in North America. You will enter a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
What you'll do
In this key leadership position, you will act as Delivery Lead for a portfolio of customers in North America. You will champion the Backbase delivery models with our customers, supporting them before, throughout, and after implementing the Backbase solution. You will be responsible for delivering excellence and customer enablement while collaborating with other technology and strategy areas towards the ultimate goal of achieving Customer Success. You will regularly travel to client locations to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Who you are
● You have experience managing software implementation programs, and you’re output-oriented;
● You have sufficient technical understanding as to interact with technology stakeholders;
● You can design and adapt delivery models to specific customer needs and ensure buy-in from the project team;
● You are an excellent communicator with strong commercial awareness and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels, including up to C-level, inside and outside our organization;
● You coach the delivery team to enable a culture of excellence and customers in their understanding of Agile delivery methodologies;
● You are a team player who stimulates and facilitates personal and professional growth in your colleagues. You will be measured on customer success, employee happiness, education, personal care, and team results;.
● You have a Bachelor or Master-level University degree, preferably business or information technology and systems;
● You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Program Manager or Director. You have experience delivering software for multiple customers;
● You have experience with scaled Agile methodologies in complex, multilayered organizations;
● You have excellent communication skills in English.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Multiple options to choose from; you choose the plan that will work best for you and your family members.
Free daily healthy lunches, prepared by our in-house chef. Plus plenty fresh fruit, and snacks.
With MARTA within a few feet away and a security access parking garage attached to our building with 835 covered parking spaces, you choose how you would like to get to the office and we will pay for either option.
Regular happy hours at the office with drinks, snacks and lots of laughter.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.