Principal Business Analyst - (Wealth / Private Banking)
Our Principal Business Analysts are part of the Customer Success (CS) team. CS is a team of highly motivated specialists with the specific skills and experience required to make sure that the adoption of our product by the customers goes as smooth as possible.
Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome, and CS team members must be able to think and react quickly to find a solution that works for everyone.
Our CS consultants work closely with partners and customers all over the world. They have the professional and personal skills required to develop, coach, support, and lead teams towards successfully delivering our enterprise solution and achieving their goals.
What you'll do
As a Principal Business Analyst at Backbase, you work closely with our customers and the Backbase project teams. You are responsible for coaching, consulting and leading the clients. As well as, analyzing, capturing, and prioritizing the requirements for the new customer experience initiatives of our customers.
This is a crucial role within the Backbase CS team because you are in the driver’s seat to help our customers realize their digital vision. You will have to manage customer expectations and help them translate their vision into a project backlog that can be implemented within time and budget. The job comes with great responsibility and offers the opportunity to work side by side with our customers worldwide and guide them to a successful implementation of the Backbase product.
Who you are
• You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and you feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is a must;
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a business analysis or product management role in wealth, private or investment banking;
• You have experience in a client-facing/consultancy position;
• You have knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. Agile, SCRUM, and Kanban;
• You have perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
• You have the ability to work toward tight deadlines;
• You are willing to travel up to 20%;
• You have experience in requirement management tools;
• You have experience in project management tools
*** Please note: we are restricted to local markets and can only move applications forward with Dutch citizenship, EU Passport or HSM Visa. ***
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.