Senior Frontend Engineer (Angular)
We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to strengthen our team. As a frontend engineer you will join a Product team in our Wealth value stream within the R&D department and you will focus on building digital investing products.
With Backbase Digital Investing, financial institutions can build user-centric trading, robo advisory and wealth management products. Backbase Digital Investing offers banks the foundation to quickly build, automate, and scale digital investment products.
What you'll do
As part of the team, you will contribute to new and existing functionalities, proof of concepts, and technical improvements that will be implemented in the Digital Investing Platform. Your autonomous team is responsible for the entire software development life cycle for the digital banking product suite: from idea to release. You are expected to take ownership of what you build and proactively collaborate with architects, QA engineers and other team members to ensure implementation is done according to our technical vision and best practices.
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
We offer a hybrid working model which is a location-flexible arrangement that allows people to combine on-site and off-site work.
Who you are
● You have 5+ years of relevant working experience working on complex products;
● You have a solid background in software development including design;
● You are able to communicate clearly and confidently across all levels to get buy-ins from technical stakeholders as well as from your team members;
● Experience in the banking domain or Fintech products will be considered an advantage;
● You have excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written;
● You have strong Angular and Typescript skills;
● Having experience with Nx is a great asset;
● You have worked with RxJS and understand design patterns;
● Experience in Vue.js will be considered an advantage;
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains;
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects;
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
● You have experience with non-functionals such as security, performance, scalability etc.;
● Being a Full Stack developer is a huge advantage;
● You have a solid understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns.