The QA Engineer is part of our Professional Services team, a team of specialists with the necessary levels of skill and experience to ensure our product is implemented successfully for our customers. You will join a team of QA Engineers with focus on best practices within the quality, test automation and CI spaces, and work with the rest of the team to ensure the organization is always running smoothly. These practices include metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures.
What you'll do
● Ensure we deliver quality solutions during the whole project development cycle.
● Conducting test plans
● Produce defect metrics and reporting on the full QA process.
● Ensure automated tests for front-end components of our web solutions and native/hybrid mobile apps (iOS & Android) with industry standard testing tools and scripting languages.
● Meeting with clients: defect prioritisation and triage
● Participating in defining internal QA goals (evaluation of new tools, setting up new process for performance testing, creating/updating/delivering training to new hires).
● The role is hands-on
You are expected to:
● Test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing).
● Understanding of business requirements and developing automated test scenarios and cases.
● Write test plans with schedules and dependencies.
● Experience with carrying out performance testing is a plus.
● Plan and perform manual & automated tests.
Who you are
● Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written).
● Act as a mediator between the business and the technical teams.
● Understanding of continuous integration with end to end automated testing on web and mobile.
● Experience in web and mobile (iOS and Android) test automation.
● Experience with Jenkins and version control systems (SVN/Git).
● Understanding and experience of Agile.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Backbase covers you. With our company insurance, we make sure you and your family are safe and have access to different insurances.
Lunch tickets so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own food.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.