Content Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a creative powerhouse: an empathetic journalist and writer who produces phenomenal content that persuades, influences, and inspires. We’re on a mission: to make banking better for everyone. And you’ll play a crucial part in telling the story of how banking leaders in Europe can create better banking experiences for their customers and become a people-first bank.
As a content marketing specialist, you’re a key member of Europe’s demand generation team, where you’ll take up the mantle of content producer and strategist. You will ideate, strategize on, and execute content creation for all stages of the buyer journey. You’ll become intimately familiar with our product and will excel at expressing the value of our solution in a succinct, yet compelling way towards the different audiences that we speak to. From C-Suite executives to practitioners in their respective fields of technology or operations, you’ll understand their most urgent concerns and interests, and you’ll be able to provide them with valuable insights on the latest trends in the region, helpful guides that empower them to take action, and thoughtful perspectives to educate and inspire them.
As part of a multi-disciplinary Scrum team, you’ll work together with other marketing specialists, including a digital marketer and a visual designer, while reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will also be part of the Communications Guild, where you’ll contribute to evolving our content marketing best practices and be able to consult with the other content experts in the department to hone your craft. You’ll collaborate closely with the Sales, Partner and Customer Success teams. Your passion for storytelling and content marketing will help drive dialogue with customers and prospects and support the demand generation goals in Europe.
Excited to do your best work at a supportive company that’s willing to push the limits? Then read on.
What you'll do
Your key responsibilities
● Content strategy and creation - You will lead the content creation process, from strategy through to execution. You have a strong understanding of how to align, tweak and evolve the messaging for different personas, at different stages of the funnel, as well as for different channels. You will be the strategic content partner in Europe, proposing the different content assets needed to meet marketing goals, and will be responsible for delivering them.
Measure and improve content performance - You have a holistic approach to content and understand that your job isn’t done simply when the words are written; you’ll work closely with the designer to ensure that the final deliverable is formatted for optimal readability, and with the digital marketer to optimize it for maximum impact. You’ll measure the impact of your content, analyze its performance and continuously look to improve it to meet (and exceed) campaign goals. You’re committed to delivering content of the highest standards of quality in every way.
● Be the voice of the customer - The journalist in you loves talking to our colleagues in Sales and Customer Success, to our partners, and customers. You’re hungry for knowledge and will proactively read up on the latest technology, business and fintech news to identify opportunities for content angles that we should jump on.
● Writing - You’re the Swiss Army Knife of content writing, and are equally comfortable writing thoughtful long-form content such as ebooks, blog posts, and case studies, or in shorter, high-conversion copy such as ads and landing pages. You’re also able to switch gears and take on more creative assets with ease, such as video scripts and event collateral. You will be one of the guardians of our brand’s tone of voice, and will be a relentless perfectionist when it comes to grammar; you’ll spot every single typo and errant punctuation mark in any content piece. Above all, you’ll ensure that everything you deliver is engaging, compelling, and well worth the time for busy bankers to read.
Who you are
You’re our ideal candidate if…
● You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication, Journalism, or a related field.
● You speak, write, present, persuade, inspire and motivate in fluent English.
● You have 2-3 years experience in B2B marketing enterprise software solutions (experience in FinTech is a plus) and 5-7 years experience overall as a content writer and marketer.
● You have a data-driven mindset and are fluent in the metrics used to measure the impact of a content piece.
● You have strong project management skills and the ability to act decisively.
● You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and are more than comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
● You are a true team player; someone who’s hands-on, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator who can collaborate with a very international and diverse team to drive progress and hit deadlines together.
Interested in helping traditional banks evolve into modern ones that people love? Then let’s talk—send us an introduction, along with your CV and portfolio of writing samples. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Free, healthy lunches every day. Plus snacks and drinks.
Friday parties every month. Office boat you can use with your team.
Discounted gym membership through our corporate fitness plan.
Specific budget for your personal development.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.