Senior Project Manager - MidMarket
As a Project Manager, you will be part of the Customer Success (CS) department. We undertake exciting projects at top-tier banks all over the world to implement our online banking solutions. Your task is to manage projects all around the world and be a bridge between Backbase internal teams and our clients.
What you'll do
Backbase is a fast-growing and dynamic environment. Taking upon this position means that you will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders.
You will be expected to support customers/partners and advise clients on implementing their online applications using Backbase Solution to its full potential.
Who you are
● 5-8 years of experience;
● Can demonstrate experience in the financial sector;
● Can demonstrate experience in startup/scaleup environment;
● Managed a program;
● Agile coach experience is beneficial.
Use of Tools and Methods:
● Superior knowledge of standard software tools related to daily position responsibilities, answers questions for colleagues related to those tools and leads tutorials on best practices for using software tools;
● Provides teams and colleagues and customers with context for how software tools enhance their ability to perform their duties more efficiently and effectively- strongly promotes agile philosophy and ways of working.
● Able to create tools and processes around internal and external reporting;
● Able to support strategy discussions based on reported data;
● Able to address issues based on data;
● Ensures effectiveness of the project (productivity/billability for the company).
● Able to spot business development opportunities and involve relevant people;
● Able to design and facilitate client workshops;
● Able to spot potential issues and minimize the impact through effective management;
● Able to handle a large transformation program within one customer;
● Able to work with senior stakeholders to define long-term program strategy.
Project Team Management (internal):
● Effectively manages project team and resolves issues;
● Takes initiative to identify potential resources before liaising with the resourcing team;
● Trains team members in scrum methodology;
● Manages multiple teams in a large program or multiple projects.
● Is comfortable with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment;
● Able to influence and drive change;
● Can identify potential changes as risks before they occur;
● Able to mitigate the impact of changes and replan accordingly;
● Able to improve the change process.
Risks and Issues Management:
● Manages risks and issues on the project level and program level.
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Multiple options to choose from; you choose the plan that will work best for you and your family members.
Free daily healthy lunches, prepared by our in-house chef. Plus plenty fresh fruit, and snacks.
With MARTA within a few feet away and a security access parking garage attached to our building with 835 covered parking spaces, you choose how you would like to get to the office and we will pay for either option.
Regular happy hours at the office with drinks, snacks and lots of laughter.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up.