(CS) Engineering Manager
As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing our engineering team to deliver successful projects for our clients. You will be responsible for overseeing project execution, managing and mentor technical resources, and ensuring the on-time and on-budget delivery of high-quality solutions. Your role is pivotal in shaping the technical direction of projects, maintaining client relationships, and ensuring the overall success of our engagements.
At the strategic level, our Engineering Manager aligns engineering activities with company goals and objectives, provides expert guidance and support, approves newly-developed policies, and maintains positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. To be successful in this position, you should have exceptional leadership, communication, and management skills, years of management experience, and a belief in developing the skills and talents of others.
What you'll do
● Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of engineers, fostering a collaborative and high-performing environment.
● Provide coaching, career development, and performance management for team members.
● Collect a combination of metrics, reporting, analysis, and action plans to ensure that the engineering team consistently delivers high-quality work and adapts to changes and challenges
● Implement and maintain quality assurance processes, including code reviews, automated testing, and continuous integration, to deliver high-quality software.
● Allocate engineering resources efficiently, balancing workloads, and optimising team productivity.
● Lead engineering teams to successfully deliver projects, adhering to client requirements and project timelines.
● Act as point of contact for clients, maintaining strong relationships and managing client expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
● Ensure project scope, objectives, and deliverables are clearly defined and achievable.
● Promote the documentation of coding standards, and best practices to ensure knowledge sharing and maintainability.
Who you are
● Experience as software engineer;
● Experience in management / leadership role;
● Knowledge of Cloud, Microservices architecture and Native Mobile Applications
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
● Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team;
● Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems;
● Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback;
● You understand and have experience with Agile methodology;
Proficiency in English;
Loud and busy sometimes but always friendly, helpful, and super fun. We love to celebrate each other’s achievements, share jokes, and our love for food, movies, traveling, and sports. We’re one big and diverse family working towards the same goal.
Specific budget for your personal development.
Referral bonus incentive for bringing the best talent.
You can wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
High spec equipment
We provide all employees with high-spec Macs and tech set up