Senior UX Designer - French speaking
As a UX Consultant, you’ll be helping our customers in the EMEA region. You’ll be joining a team of UX ambassadors and the wider design community within Backbase. There are numerous moments to connect, share, learn and collaborate with designers across the organisation where our relationships go beyond the work environment.
What you'll do
Within a multicultural company you will be joining a dynamic team of UX designers, UX researchers, product designers and the wider design community within Backbase. Within Customer Success, you will work with various roles (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Developers) to successfully implement Backbase solutions.
As this role also relies quite heavily on your consulting skills, you will advise customers on all aspects of User Experience from branding and visual design to experience design and information architecture. Beyond your design knowledge, your broader understanding of the dynamics of building and releasing software on a large scale will help you as you navigate conversations with your team and customers.
In your daily project work you will be the source of design knowledge for all Backbase Apps and the Backbase Design System. Through a deep understanding of our UX patterns and UI components, you will be able to guide customers and drive decisions towards product adoption in every sense (apps, journeys, UX patterns, etc.).
You also get the chance to help drive more complex projects by using design tools and methodologies (segments, personas and other research collateral) and by partnering up with peers in research and development. Above all, you will be one of Customer Success’ design ambassadors; working to educate different audiences through confidence and storytelling.
Who you are
● You have a clear and confident communication using design theory and best practises to support stakeholder decision making
● Your communication skills are excellent (visual, verbal and written), in both French and English is a must.
● You are an expert working knowledge of design tools (eg. Figma, Miro, etc.)
● You work with a mature Design System (designsystem.backbase.com) to implement solutions for financial institutions
● You have an excellent theoretical knowledge on UX (HIG, Material) and product development with the ability to apply this knowledge on a daily basis
● You have 8+ years’ experience in Service/UX/UI design for mobile/web applications, digital products and design systems (SaaS experience a plus)
● At least 3 years of experience in a consulting or agency setting, working with and advising external clients
● An affinity in facilitating (UX) workshops and have the ability to present and validate design decisions
● Experience in working with complex information and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows)
● You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work, available via your resume