Regional HR Director - India, Asia & AnZ
The Regional HR Director for Asia, ANZ, and India is a strategic leadership role responsible for aligning human resources strategies with business objectives across the designated regions at Backbase. The incumbent will work closely with senior leadership to drive organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, talent management, and other HR initiatives. The role requires a seasoned HR professional with extensive experience in managing HR functions in diverse and dynamic environments.
What you'll do
Strategic HR Leadership:
Develop and implement HR strategies that support and align with business goals for Asia, ANZ, and India.
Collaborate with executive leadership to provide strategic insights and solutions on human capital management.
Champion employee engagement initiatives to enhance the workplace culture and foster a positive employee experience.
Implement programs to measure and improve employee satisfaction and retention.
Development, and retention efforts to ensure the organization has a high-performing and diverse workforce.
Work closely with business leaders to identify and develop key talent for critical roles.
Working with TD & TA to drive the talent management agenda.
Drive organizational development initiatives to enhance performance, productivity, and employee satisfaction.
Partner with business leaders to assess and address organizational needs and challenges.
Proactively manage and lead change initiatives, ensuring effective communication and support for employees during times of change.
Collaborate with business leaders to implement change management strategies.
Closely work with global HR teams, including but not limited to compensation and benefits, HRIS, and compliance with local labor laws.
Ensure the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in alignment with company standards.
Collaboration and Relationship Building:
Foster strong relationships with business leaders, managers, and employees to understand their needs and address HR-related issues.
Collaborate with global HR teams to share best practices and ensure consistency in HR processes.
Who you are
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s degree or relevant HR certifications are preferred;
● Proven experience as an HR leader in multinational organizations, with a focus on Asia, ANZ, and India regions;
● Strong understanding of regional labor laws, regulations, and cultural nuances;
● Demonstrated success in leading HR initiatives, driving organizational change, and building effective HR strategies;
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills;
Ability to navigate complex organizational structures and work in a matrixed environment;
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.