Senior Manager Product Marketing - Retail Banking & Wealth Management / Private Banking
Retail Banking & Wealth Management / Private Banking
As a Senior Manager Product Marketing, you will build and lead a multi-skilled go-to-market team that owns the global go-to-market strategy and execution for our Retail Banking & Private Banking / Wealth Management value proposition and go-to-market motion with high-quality, targeted campaigns to generate demand globally. Together with your team, you’ll drive Backbase-wide orchestration, alignment and high quality execution with full support of our product leadership, field leadership and executive leadership.
To do this successfully, you’ll be responsible for building a team of all-round marketers that allow you to autonomously deliver on your roadmap, executing all go-to-market related activities such as strategic positioning, messaging, global campaign creation, campaign execution through regional alignment and overall performance optimization across the full lifecycle.
You are seasoned in the enterprise software space, and bring a solid foundation of technical understanding of how a digital banking stack comes to life. Added, you are comfortable to work closely with the executive and senior leadership team of Backbase.
What you'll do
● Go-to-Market Leadership & Strategy
Lead the development of go-to-market plans, ensuring effective execution and driving measurable pipeline growth through demand generation tactics.
Lead cross-functional team(s) to drive aligned, lock-step execution across Backbase.
● Positioning, Messaging & Content Creation
Create a content strategy that ensures compelling product positioning & messaging, thought leadership content (whitepapers, case studies, videos, webinars etc), and sales kit materials to support the Sales team and drive demand generation tactics in the Field.
Ensure all your positioning, messaging and campaign strategy resonates with our target executive persona (C-suite banking executives).
You have a passion to hands-on visualize and position the Backbase concepts through building slides, writing strategic copy and you bring an overall keen eye for detail overall. You role model this towards your team.
● Global Campaign Creation & Optimization
Deliver integrated, cohesive global campaign strategies that leverage the latest and greatest strategic positioning of the go-to-markets.
Drive performance and execution of all activities to established KPI’s and set goals based on market dynamics, competition and tactics per customer segment, generating high-quality leads for our Target Accounts.
Collaborate with field teams to create and execute both global always-on campaigns and support Account-based Marketing demand generation tactics in the Field.
Own the forecasting, measurement, analysis and execution of on- and offline global Marketing programs according to local market needs
● Market Analysis
Conduct in-depth market research, persona development, competitive analysis, and market trend assessments to identify growth opportunities and challenges, together with your cross-functional go-to-market team.
Manage and mentor your team, fostering a culture of innovation and high performance.
Establish clear objectives and key results (OKRs) for the team and provide
regular feedback and professional development opportunities.
Collaborate closely with executive and senior leadership, product management, field teams, and other cross-functional teams to ensure go-to-market success.
Who you are
● Proven experience (10+ years out of which at least 3+ years leading a product marketing team) in enterprise B2B software, ideally in the fintech sector.
● Deep knowledge of the Retail Banking & Wealth Management / Private Banking sector.
● Strong knowledge of the financial services and banking industry overall, with a focus on engagement banking or digital banking solutions.
● Track record in developing and executing successful go-to-markets for complex B2B software products
● Strong technical acumen, allowing you to understand and explain technical concepts rapidly - educating others as needed
● Demonstrated experience in team management and leadership.
● Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
● Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
● Highly results-oriented with a track record of successful product launches.
● Fluent in English language, written and spoken
● Knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and Google Adwords