Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for someone who is experienced and passionate about acting as a key contributor in (part of) the end to end Agile software digital product development lifecycle. As Business Analyst, you act as a bridge between the business and the development team, ensuring business requirements are translated to product development accurately.
What you'll do
You are part of an Agile team building out Payment and Card Management integrations within our integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) offering. You work closely together with the team's Product Manager and development team, consisting of Backend Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers.
You analyze, capture and structure the requirements in a way that is most effective for the team (e.g. user stories, and you help the Product Manager with these requirements.
Who you are
● You are passionate about working on digital banking products that make people happy;
● You are familiar with APIs, and can talk comfortably from a functional perspective;
● Assess the scope of the API Integrations and define the milestones.
● Document data mapping between source systems and unified banking API's per vendor.
● Define Open API specifications as required .
● Establish and evaluate the API requirements and define the API requirements Documentation.
● Create user stories for the delivery team
● You are used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing Agile team;
● You can translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements and have the communication and execution skills to deliver quality output with your team;
● You can switch between communication styles between technical and business-oriented audiences;
● You're a self-starter, you can take initiative without waiting for direction.
And also, preferably, one of the following:
● You are a digital native with a thorough understanding of the business banking domain;
● You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience analyzing, capturing and structuring software product requirements.