Backbase, provider of the world’s leading lean customer experience platform (CXP), has announced the release of Backbase CXP 5.5, the latest version of the company’s flagship product. The new version, which includes mobile app development and powerful web content management capabilities, helps enterprises realize successful multi-channel projects.
The new features deliver strong management and optimization capabilities to content editors and digital marketers, ensuring the creation of superior mobile and digital customer experiences.
“Seamless customer experiences across multiple devices and channels are essential for all enterprises interacting with their customers, partners, and employees,” said Jouk Pleiter, CEO & Founder of Backbase. “Backbase CXP 5.5 is the leading lean customer experience platform because it delivers real control over the most important aspects of every multi-channel and digital experience by providing: strong application integration and security features, advanced web content management, powerful digital marketing tools, forms and origination, and leading UX design and management capabilities.”
Backbase CXP is renowned for its fast-time-to-market capabilities and powerful user experience. Recently Ovum named Backbase the ‘Market Leader’ for next-generation digital experiences, and Gartner has listed Backbase as one of the most visionary horizontal portal vendors for three years running.
Key improvements and new highlights in the new Backbase CXP 5.5 include:
- WCM – with scheduled and page level publishing, advanced SEO support, Master Pages and Visual Page Templating, Dynamic Link Management, and enhanced ‘In-Context-Editing’ capabilities.
- Mobile Application Development – introduces mobile augmentation, mobile app manager and out-of-the-box blueprints for responsive design, hybrid apps, and native apps. New app deployment capabilities (Google Play, Apple Store), app update, sync, and publishing features.
- Enterprise Catalog / App Store – has strong import / export capabilities for all Backbase CXP assets, including complete portals, apps, widgets, layouts and templates, making it possible to share assets across portals, portal servers, or even between other vendors and your portal – also known as App Store capabilities.
- Manageable Single Page Interfaces (SPI) and AJAX apps – visual editor for SPI’s and AJAX applications, including complex navigation management, URL-to-State, and flow management.
- Enterprise Application Integration – Backbase CXP 5.5 ships with a mediation and routing engine for enterprise application integration, including out of the box pipes and development IDE.