Your role as an iOS Developer
As an iOS Developer, you'll be the master of seamlessly integrating our tailor-made products with our customers' systems, building amazing apps using native technology.
On a daily basis, you'll actively contribute to architectural decisions by sharing your ideas, reviewing and commenting on pull requests, and playing a key role in contributing to our documentation.
What will I learn?
In this course for iOS Developers, you will learn how to create a seamless online banking experience using Backbase.
Theory and architecture of Backbase mobile applications
Mobile SDK usage
Understanding customer journeys
Clients and design system
Flow Backbase SDK
Integration of Flow Backbase SDK for improved customer onboarding experience
Which skills should you look for in an iOS Developer?
Courses within this package
- Welcome to Backbase
- Way of Working 101
- Product 101
- Architecture 101
- ModelBank 101
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Architecture
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Mobile Environment
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Adopt
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Extend - Replacing Business Logic in a Journey
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Extend - Replacing a Screen in a Journey
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Extend - Customizing Your Tab Bar
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Build
- Mobile Essentials iOS - Updating your app
- Entitlements 101
- Flow 101
- ModelBank for Digital Banking - Retail
- ModelBank for Digital Banking - Business
- ModelBank for Digital Onboarding - Retail
- How to use ModelBank Product Documentation
- How to use ModelBank Technical Documentation
- Fintech Integrations
- Starting Development with ModelBank
- BaaS Master Class
- Partner Success Part 1: Partner Success Overview
- Partner Success Part 2: Application Development Support
- Get Backbase Certified - Mobile (iOS)
- Flow Mobile (iOS) 1.3.0