Finance Operations Manager
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place to Work! We’re proud to have achieved this recognition in India, Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam. As a company, we’re committed to providing a positive and inclusive work environment where our employees can thrive. So, what are you waiting for? Come be a part of our culture and grow with us.
What you'll do
Responsibilities for Netsuite Consultant
● Techno - Functional knowledge on Oracle NetSuite modules especially Financial Management and Professional Services Automation features and integration capabilities
● Proven track record of delivering full lifecycle ERP implementations. Experience across other Oracle NetSuite areas (time management, HR management system) would further drive value.
● Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
● Hands-on experience building complex customizations and workflows within the NetSuite environment to improve reporting
● NetSuite administration, support and management experience in global operations
● Utilize data analytics and business intelligence to measure performance and drive success
● Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, and determining requirements
● Experience building connections between NetSuite and external applications
● Work effectively and cross-functionally across the organization to assist in the development of new solutions which solve business challenges facing the business users.
● Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organisation
● Connect and analyze multiple sources of organizational data to provide actionable insights on strategies
● Supporting the effort of data integrity and data governance
Who you are
● At least 5 years of NetSuite experience of functional experience in an enterprise-grade, multi-subsidiary, multi-currency, inter-company transactions, distribution, and tax with >100 users
● Good understanding of the Oracle NetSuite platform to deliver results - core financial business processes such as GL, AR, AP, Bank and cash Management, Reporting and PSA processes such as project onboarding, revenue recognition, time management etc.
● Experience in performing financial analysis tasks - planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting
● NetSuite SuiteFoundations/ERP Certification preferred
● Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets Knowledge.
● Technical proficiency in the areas of software troubleshooting and support is a plus
● Strong interpersonal skills with people across geographies, functions, and levels of the organization
● Exceptional communication and documentation skills - both written and verbal
● Strong Project Management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and measure progress and success and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
● Good understanding and use of organizational change management