Field Marketing Manager
Banking is changing. Businesses and consumers alike want to bank their way, frictionless, anytime, anywhere. At Backbase you will help drive the digital banking revolution. You will enable banks and credit unions to become digital first and to deliver excellent user experience across all of their channels.
We are looking for a passionate Field Marketing Manager for developing and executing Field Marketing plans and activities for Backbase in the APAC region, based in our Singapore, office.
What you'll do
● Based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy, you will create the Marketing plan to support the ambitious revenue goals in Sydney. A deeper understanding of Backbase’s key market segment, the customers, propositions, products and competitors will contribute to your performance;
● You will create awareness and thought leadership for Backbase by creating relevant and credible stories that deliver value to those seeking to digitally transform their banking experience;
● You will drive integrated demand generation programs (campaigns and events) working closely with our regional sales teams aligned to business goals. You own the execution of on- and offline (global) Marketing programs according to local market needs;
● On a daily basis, you will work with our Partner Account Managers as well as with our partner ecosystem: Solution Providers and System integrators for building compelling “for and through” marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for Backbase and our Partners in the region;
● You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables.
Working closely with the global marketing team you will improve conversion of all PPC channels as well as engagement and conversion of the website.
Who you are
● Deep understanding and development of compelling marketing plans with proven experience in leading and executing in B2B enterprise software companies
● Curiosity about customer needs and experience in Account Based Marketing
● Experience managing partner marketing;
● Knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and Google Adwords;
● A positive, self-starter attitude;
● A hunger to make impact;
● Strong analytical skills with focus towards details;
● Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with a flexible schedule and occasional travel as necessary;
● Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.