Senior Field Marketing Manager
Are you looking to experience the full spectrum of B2B marketing? Here’s your opportunity. At Backbase we are changing the way people bank. We help banks to become digital natives, and deliver unique banking experiences. As the Field Marketing Manager Europe, you will collaborate with marketing and sales teams to build and drive marketing strategy, assist in planning, conducting and executing operations of all regional marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing Europe, you will create content, manage digital campaigns as well as manage all physical and/or virtual tradeshow and event planning and logistics. You support lead tracking, lead management and to qualify and identify campaign ROI. In short, you support all marketing communication and work with partners to launch awareness and lead generation campaigns.
You will work closely with both our Global Marketing Team and relevant vendors in-region and locally to ensure deliverables required for Europe are met in a timely and effective manner.
In this role, you will also partner closely with the local sales team and key partners to support pipeline growth.
What you'll do
Based on the annual Go-to-Market-Strategy, you will create a Marketing plan to support the ambitious revenue goals for the Europe region.
● You will create awareness and build a thought leadership position for Backbase by creating relevant and credible stories that resonate in the press and influential financial services and banking (social) media landscape.
● You run integrated (account-based) demand generation programmes and own the forecasting, measurement and analysis of your campaigns.
● You create content based on the local market and customer needs which you uncover together with the sales and partner team.
● On a daily basis, you will work with the partner team and partner ecosystem to build joint marketing campaigns.
● You will execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables.
● Working closely with the global marketing team you will improve conversion of all PPC channels as well as engagement and conversion of the website.
Who you are
● You have 4+ years of experience in field marketing, marketing communication, and/or corporate communications;
● You bring 3 years of experience in Account Based Marketing, preferably for an Enterprise Software Solution;
● You have had success in PR and social media as a means to position the brand. ● You have experience with managing partner marketing;
● Knowledge of the modern marketing stack: SalesForce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn and various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences;
● You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing;
● You are fluent in English, both written and verbal;
You will thrive if you have
● A positive, self-starter attitude!;
● A hunger to make an impact
● Strong analytical skills with a focus on details.
● Motivation to educate stakeholders;
● Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically-dispersed team that requires you to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel to Europe;
● Excellent verbal and written communications, including ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.