Watch the full video on modernizing Techcombank for a digital generation
Learn more about:
- How to convince your board of management on the road to digital transformation?
- What is Techcombank’s technology recipe for success?
- How digital enables Techcombank in their vision to change banking, change lives?
- The road to becoming the bank that people love.
Techcombank selects Backbase to power its revolutionary digital-first transformation
“To achieve our new vision of “Change banking, Change lives”, Techcombank is embarking on a customer-centric, data and digital-first transformation. In a post pandemic world, making digital experiences simple, safe and seamless while empowering our staff to advise customers in an extremely personalized manner is a core priority. By transforming our customer engagement platform, Techcombank will be able to innovate at speed to create better products, scale our operations, and make it possible to create a seamless banking experience for our customers. We are confident that with Backbase’s expertise in omnichannel banking systems, they are the right partners who will help us get there.”
Pranav Seth, Chief Digital Officer of Techcombank
The best and most recommended retail bank in Vietnam
Techcombank is one of the leading banks in Asia Pacific, receiving awards such as:
- Best Bank in Vietnam by Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2021 and FinanceAsia 2021 Country Awards
- Most Recommended Retail Banks in Vietnam and Sixth in Asia Pacific in The Asian Banker’s BankQuality Consumer Survey and Ranking of Retail Banks 2021
- Best Investment Product and Best Mortgage/Home Loan Product by The Asian Banker Vietnam Country Awards 2021
- Best in Treasury and Working Capital - SMEs by The Asset
Techcombank’s CEO Jens Lottner: “The challenge is the abundance of opportunities”
“If you want to create new experiences, these all need to work hand in glove. So you cannot think about your core on one hand then think about your tech marketing stack on the other hand and then think about your data lake somewhere. These all need to come together so that you create the experiences that are already in mind. In a lot of cases, technology is still somewhat built independently.
The implementation and the infrastructure, all of these are done by the experts. Because for a bank in our market, the real cost is not implementation of technology, it’s lost revenue opportunity if we don't get it right. Shifting that mindset requires business to fully come to the table.”
Wondering which transformation path is best for your bank?
Start with our experience with 150+ banks around the world