4 banking leaders on achieving success in digital sales
European banks are quickly evolving. Their focus is on digital sales — the process of signing-up new customers and selling products digitally.
To dig into the extent and need for this evolution, we launched a new report together with The Banker: A New Era in Retail Digital Sales for CEE Banks, featuring four CXOs from leading banks:
- Peter Bosek, CEO, Luminor
- Sergiu Oprescu, General Manager of international network, Alpha Bank
- Michal Plechawski, CIO, mBank
- Massimo Proverbio, Chief IT, Digital and Innovation, Intesa Sanpaolo
The highly-comprehensive report covers numerous topics, including:
- The biggest challenges—and benefits—of improving the client digital sign-up process
- How to keep customers engaged throughout the sales lifecycle
- How to modernise your tech stack to drive digital sales
- How incumbents can best stay competitive in the future
The full report is a critical read for any bank that wants to stay competitive in the CEE region.