The future of digital banking in the UK
Digital innovation is key to attracting and retaining your customers.
Just ask any CXO. In fact, we did—12 of them—and have now compiled their insightful interviews into a new report with Finextra: The Future of Digital Banking in the UK.
Taking a deep look at how world-leading banks are managing their digital transformations, the report features:
- Nationwide – James Smith, Director of Digital
- Standard Chartered – Rene W. Keller, CIO for Corporate, Commercial & Institutional Banking
- NatWest – Andy Ellis, Head of Ventures
- Coventry Building Society – Steve O’Donnell, Chief Information Officer
- Investec – Rosemarie Pinto, Head of New Business Ventures & Innovation
- first direct – Melissa Meshkat, Head of Digital,
- Lloyds Banking Group – Nick Williams, Group Transformation Director
- HSBC – Matthew Turner, Head of Digital
- Yorkshire Building Society – Ben Sampson, Director of Digital Programmes
- OakNorth – Sean Hunter, Chief Information Officer
- Tandem – Noam Zeigerson, Chief Data and Technology Officer
- Atom Bank – Stewart Bromley, Chief Technology Officer
Download the report today for actionable insights on how experts in leading UK&IE financial institutions are tackling the transformation of their institutions.